пятница, 10 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD DEFAULT.SMURFMAP

Posted 09 November - Anyways Download this file Here http: Among other things, rooted means that you can access the "root" of the file system which is locked by default, to prevent less savvy users erase important files. Unfortunately, I do not know what I'm doing wrong after making the previous procedure , I really added Smurfberries and all the coin , but the game quickly passes into the fourth round and then resets itself and returns to the first round. More info about rooting here: default.smurfmap

Uploader: JoJogami
Date Added: 24 March 2016
File Size: 37.10 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 71782
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I only used it because I don't want to waste ALL of my time on this game.

default.smurfmap

Posted 19 January - You currently have javascript disabled. I doubt anyone could use them all up. I've forgotten my password.

default.smurfmap

Several functions may not work. Posted 27 October - Posted 10 January - Besides, I don't adhere to the hidden gambling and theft by Beeline, with their "little"charging for the Smurfberries Start the game and More info about rooting here: Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next.

default.smurfmap

Among other things, rooted means default.smurtmap you can access the "root" of the file system which is locked by default, to prevent less savvy users erase important files. They are really the pirates. Please advise what am I doing wrong?

Smurfs' Village Infinite Money Cheat: How To Get Infinite Money As You Want

Posted 09 November - I just used it about an hour ago and I'm on level 9. Tauche Average Android 1 posts. Posted 08 February - Posted 27 February - I also tried swithcing between phone and SD storage I can find virtually all my games, but not this dedault.smurfmap.

Posted 04 January - Community Forum Software by IP.

Hacking Smurfs in iPhone and iPod Touch

Posted 22 October - For clarification purposes, I did exactly what wrxtc said: Advance thank you very much for your answer Edited by c3cilka, 19 January - Trystan34 Average Android 1 posts Twitter. Javascript Disabled Detected You currently have javascript disabled.

Just doing it for quick fun. I had even the latest update applied, the Christmas one and it worked.

{HaCk} Smurfs Village ##UnlimiteD## Smurf Berries --Root Required--

Chrystal Average Android 1 posts. It is sad that you have to start all over again but, hey 1, Coins and 15, Smurf berries is like to win the lottery in the Village!! Anyways Download defaulh.smurfmap file Here http: Edited by Trystan34, 06 September - Unfortunately, I do not know what I'm doing wrong after making the previous procedureI really added Smurfberries and all the coinbut the game quickly passes into the fourth round and then resets itself and returns to the first round.

You will see a warning about overwriting. I love this game but the price for smurfberries is ridiculous, too expensive 9usd ok but 99???

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий